Current Student Verification
Step 1: Log in to your Parent Portal account
- If you have never created a parent portal account, view the video on how to do so under the "Helpful Videos and Links" section below.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, choose the "Recover Username/Reset Password" link on the Parent Portal page.
- Please do not create another account. Contact a campus representative listed below for assistance.
Middle School: firstname.lastname@example.org
High School: email@example.com
High School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video: How to create a parent portal account.
- Ascender Parent Portal: Getting Started
Step 2: Complete the Enrollment Verification Documents
- Once you are in Parent Portal, a pop-up window opens from the main page.
Click Resume Registration to continue the registration process.
(When you have completed the required documents, the pop-up window will no longer appear.)
- Then select Start Registration to begin completing the required documents.
Completing these documents allows parents/guardians to verify and update contact, emergency, and health information for each child, as well as complete the district, required forms and documents.
- Please be sure to complete all documents posted in Parent Portal.
When you have viewed and entered the information on all required forms, the "Finish and Submit to District" button is displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Select Finish and Submit to District.
A final page opens allowing you to print a confirmation for your records.
Step 3: Fill Out and Return AISD Health Form
AISD Health Form for download
Please download, fill out, digitally sign, and email completed form to email@example.com.
Digital is preferable.
If needed, you may print, fill out, sign, and bring to the student's campus.
NEED ASSISTANCE? View this video.
See www.academyisd.net under "AISD Health Services" for additional health forms for asthma, severe allergies, seizure disorders, other chronic illnesses, medication administration at school, and self-carry of medication.
Step 4: Notification of Successful Enrollment